OK, i ran it again with "All words" and nothing came up. Probably because I deleted it with AppCleaner. Wow, good thing I went with my gut and didn't delete anything until I was sure. I imagine this is what I should always do right? Because the only time I care to use EasyFind is when I want to delete something completely. I'm not messing with the other stuff.

Thanks, Artie.

I noticed you asked the mods if this should be a different forum. Which one would you think it should be? I never know so I always choose Networking unless it's obviously a peripheral.

Rita

Originally Posted By: artie505
Ah ha...got it!

Because your search parameter is "Operator: Any Word", EasyFind is finding all sorts of stuff that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with "Android File Transfer Agent"...files and folders that have got just one of those four words in their titles and are irrelevant to the sum of the four.

Do your EF search again, but this time use "Operator: All Words", see how many fewer results you get, and post another screenshot if you're still at a loss about how to proceed.

Hope this is it. smile

Edit: I'd also search using search terms "Android" and "Google" to see what comes up.

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8