Originally Posted By: slolerner
How do I get rid of it?

This looks promising:

Originally Posted By: GitHub
2.3. How can I uninstall "FUSE for OS X"?

Launch the "System Preferences" application and go to the "FUSE for OS X" preference pane. Click on the "Remove OSXFUSE" button. This will uninstall all "FUSE for OS X" components except the preference pane itself.

You can keep the "FUSE for OS X" preference pane around should you decide to install "FUSE for OS X" again in the future. If you do wish to remove it, you do it just like how you would remove any other non-Apple preference pane:

In System Preferences, control-click (right-click) on the "FUSE for OS X" icon and you will see "Remove ..." as an action.

Note: If you had the "Show Beta Versions" button checked in the "FUSE for OS X" preference pane, you will have a property list file remaining at: /Library/Preferences/com.github.osxfuse.plist. To remove it, you should un-check the button before you remove the preference pane as described above.

(I'd search afterwards just to make sure they're on the mark.)

But the better question is how did it get there in the first place?

Originally Posted By: slolerner
Btw, after I ran Disk Utilty under the other started mode Onyx stopped alerting me of the errors. The disk tested perfectly.

Yep! That's expected...well, hoped for, anyhow.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire