Originally Posted By: honestone
Plain and simple, Trump says it like it needs to be said. Just about all his ideas are what the vast majority of us want. And, at least he is direct in saying that he needs to get around all the political BS.

Well, let's take a look at that. Trump has said:

- The country is in decline because of foreign countries, and we need to be willing to go to war with those foreign countries to make this country great again.

- A lot of the problems this country faces are because of a religious minority. We need to force members of that religion to register with the government. We need to keep members of that religion out of the country. The government should have the power to shut down the places where those people worship.

- The press should not be free to criticize the leader of the country. Newspapers that criticize the leader should be punished.

- The government should be free to use torture on its enemies.

I can recall another politician who said those exact same things. Is this what you refer to as "saying it like it needs to be said"? It seems to me that it didn't end so well for the last politician to promote these ideas.

Photo gallery, all about me, and more: www.xeromag.com/franklin.html