That would be ideal, but I've read on Apple discussion fora that Adobe and Apple are no longer supporting CS5, 5.5 or 6. Believe me, it's no hardship to stick with Yosemite – even though I seldom use Illustrator these days, mainly relying on Photoshop like Jon. Or InDesign, Bridge and Acrobat Pro – all of which seemed to operate fine in EC.

I still keep a Snow Leopard partition for when I need to update my website with GoLive. I have Dreamweaver CS3 (and a hard copy manual) and can't be arsed to learn it. The only reason Snow Leopard seems slower is because it's on a spinner instead of SSD. I think I'm going to move it to the SSD that currently houses EC.

PS. another Adobe fiasco: when they bought GoLive, they kept it alive until they bought Dreamweaver. They released an extension/app that would import legacy GoLive sites and move them to Dreamweaver. The only problem is it only works on CS5.5. Do you think I could find/buy an update to CS5? You can't even find 6 on disc, unless I'm not looking in the right places. Windows, yes, Mac no.

iMac (19,1, 3.1 GHz i5, 12.7.4, 40 Gb RAM); MacBook Air (1.8 Ghz, 8 Gb RAM, 10.14.6, 256 Gb SSD) Vodafone router and Devolo Wi-Fi Extender, Canon TS8351 printer/scanner.