Originally Posted By: grelber
Originally Posted By: honestone
I swear I have not been drinking!

And why not?! tongue

I find that a nice glass of tempranillo or shiraz or cabernet or ... definitely improves the vicissitudes of daily life. wink

Ha Ha! My wife actually makes excellent red wine from the blackberries we pick in late summer, and it is WAY better than any of the stuff sold in stores. I drink one glass of it with dinner. In fact, I have been doing that for about 5 years now, and I suspect it is a contributing factor as to why I am still in very good health (besides exercise and eating sensibly, and healthy food. My wife is a superior cook, and I am not the only person who says that). wink smirk

Last September, I found a place close to where we live where I picked sweet, ripe green grapes. Once again, my clever wife made wine from it, but it is fermenting as I write this. I suspect we will be able to have some in a couple of months, and I truly expect it to taste wonderful! cool smile

I plan on also picking more blackberries and grapes this summer. Besides being out in the fresh air, it is excellent exercise! In fact, with spring forward two weeks away, I will start switching my exercise regimen from swimming to hiking towards the latter part of March. I can't wait! grin

Last edited by honestone; 02/28/16 10:17 PM.