Originally Posted By: MacManiac
I think that what you have repeatedly missed in all this is that you are participating in a community discussion, not a private discussion....your level of experience with the Macintosh hardware and software universe brings much value to the table, however, we (the larger community of Macintosh users who depend on this web site for increasing their understanding) can't benefit from it while dealing with the interpersonal conflict that comes along with it.

I still feel that the topic of whether or not there remains the same level of need for third-party maintenance utilities with respect to today's level of OS and system stability merits further discussion in the Lounge...and perhaps we will see one of our community start such a discussion there.

Your personal thread is now closed.

There is no interpersonal conflict. The conflict on this thread was not started by me. It was started by another individual, and it was necessary for me to respond accordingly. You had warned both of us before, and I replied then that I would abide by your wishes. I certainly have done that since you warned both of us, including most of this thread.

You keep "chiding me", even though I am not the one that started the veiled references. Yes, I followed them with some of my own, but as I said, such a reply was justified. I actually sense some form of favoritism here. Can you prove me wrong?