Thanks Mac, here is overview: for 15 years I have the email hosted by a website provider, and I've used Entourage, Outlook and now Mail. So I'm very used to clients like you are.

My website host decided to get out of the email business and recommended everyone switch to Google Apps. Only thing is Google has even more bugs with Mail that their old provider did!

One friend says change from Google to another company which he recommended to me Fast Mail. Another friend says, just stay with Google and use their web interface. I guess what you are saying is that their web interface is not really the "true" app. He finds the web app fine.

The True app does not exists is what you are saying correct?

The mail is on severs so even their web interface is just another clothing for mail? But I have to say, if you use their site, there are no hiccups, it goes from there server to their app. What would you recommend I do? I don't have a lot of stomach to do another migration, but you are with Google servers for your mail, and you use Apple Mail and do ok?

Here is another big one since I got with Google: I reply to an email, and Google put a copy of that reply in my inbox which is really annoying. Have you seen that?