Originally Posted By: artie505

OK, then, how much do you figure it would cost MU to check all 40,000 apps on a regular enough basis to satisfy you and to update their descriptions, etc. as required, and how much of a paid annual membership would you be willing to spring for to defray the cost of new infrastructure and people and the ongoing new costs?

Edit: And how many of MU's current members, paid members included, do you figure wold join you, particularly considering that although they may be the best game in town they're not the only one and that the day they went bust there'd be somebody new dancing on their platform?

Blah, blah, blah. The site still must have current information. Also, they should not be including their downloader software when one downloads something from their site. That is just plain sleezy.

Nope, I am going to get my updates on my own. It does not take much time and effort to do that. But, there will always be some folks who are too lazy to do that, and also who do not believe in the KISS philosophy. To those I say "Stupid is as stupid does" (another one of my favorite lines).