Originally Posted By: joemikeb
I now have five copies of OnyX in my download folder and I still cannot replicate your "filled" progress bar.

Here's what I see on three d/l sites in Safari and on the same three sites in Firefox.

The Firefox MacUpdate d/l is the only one with an unfilled progress bar, and that's because it's not OnyX...it's an MU installer. (Note the title and d/l size. I tried twice - left the site and returned - with the same results.)

Food for thought... Why does MU automatically give me OnyX itself in Safari while it also automatically gives me the installer in Firefox?

Slightly off-topic, but notable...

Quote:
CNet Editors' Note: Download.com has removed the direct-download link following the publisher's request and offers this page for informational purposes only.

I'll guess that's Titanium Software's reaction to CNet's malware d/l's, which leaves me wondering how they feel about MU's over-endowed "installer".

Edit: These are my installed plug-ins; could one of them be at the root of this?

Last edited by artie505; 02/06/16 09:00 AM. Reason: Clarify "tried twice" and add link

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire