FWIW, I just noted this posted on the USAA Site:

"Beginning Nov. 20, 2015, we will no longer offer Trusteer Rapport on usaa.com, but you'll still be able to download it for free from Trusteer.com. The software will still work with usaa.com, but you may have to manually activate it on your own.

Here's how...

• If Trusteer Rapport is not enabled to protect a website, the Trusteer Rapport icon in the address bar will be gray.
Click the gray Trusteer Rapport icon in the address bar. A dropdown dialog box appears.
• In the drop down dialog box, click Protect this Website. The Trusteer Rapport icon on the address bar turns green, indicating that this website is now protected by Trusteer Rapport.

Contact Trusteer/Support with any questions.

For the best security USAA has to offer, we recommend you enhance the security of your online account with a CyberCode option, which is available in your Security Preferences.

You have our commitment to continuously enhance our security measures to help protect your personal and financial information."

What, exactly, this portents, and why the turnabout, I dunno. But for sure, USAA's endorsement of Trusteer has been withdrawn.

BTW, One needs the installer to run the Uninstaller. Also, a search of Trusteer after the "Successful Uninstall" still results in (much) detritus that requires manual removal.

Harv
27" i7 iMac (10.13.6), iPhone Xs Max (12.1)

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire