Ok, so I deleted all the mail at once, but then, boom! it all downloaded from the servers again (POP Mail.) so I emptied the servers. Ok, back to normal, but two questions remain:

1) How do I delete a continuous bunch of emails at once, but keep the ones I want, like on my MBP where I hit shift on the first and last and command to deselect the ones I want. Note: I don't even want to select some of them because that opens them and they are spam. I was successful getting rid of a lot of spam by using LS on my MBP and blocking the ports they were requesting. I believe that did work. Now it is a different account getting spammed.

2) When I deleted the box marked 'To or CC' it deleted all the mail in my inbox. So, the question is, can I just get rid of, read "don't show" that mailbox? If I do that, will that stuff go away when I delete incoming mail or will it just pile up and fill up my iPad, which is only a 32gb.

Note: DK, I did go back to individual boxes instead of all and saw more options, but still not what I want.

Last edited by slolerner; 10/27/15 10:42 PM. Reason: More