roger,

As a moderator's action in removing a post from you continues to be an important topic at FTM, I want to publically acknowledge that I am the moderator who removed the "French Toast? cool " entry in a troubleshooting forum and topic.

As you posted only the beginning portions of my email to you for public review and discussion,
Quote:
Just wanted to let you know that I removed your "French Toast?" reply to joemikeb because it is not helpful to someone trying to solve a problem with LaCie Lightscribe Labeler.

I hope you might understand a mod's responsibility to balance the need for friendly interactions between MFIF/FTM veterans - the "insiders" - and helping new or shy FTM lurkers - the "outsiders" - feel comfortable finding answers or creating new topics in the troubleshooting forums

I provide the concluding section of that message. As the full text was not published to all members reading this thread, I want to be as complete and transparent as possible as one of your staff members.
Originally Posted By: dianne to roger
As there is some dissatisfaction with our moderation policies, I wanted to provide a clarification of my thinking and action. As necessary, dianne @ an email address.

Sincerely,
dianne

Back up everything you can't afford to lose: documents, mail, movies, music, photos, and other data and settings.