Grelber we are getting old and it all too easy to forget that kids entering college today…
  • have never licked a postage stamp
  • have grown up treating WiFi as an entitlement
  • the announcement of someone being the 'First woman" to hold a position has only impressed their parents
  • Kyoto has always symbolized inactivity about global climate change
  • The Lion King has always been on broadway
  • TV has always had such high definition they see the pores of actors and the grimaces of quarterbacks
  • the therapeutic use of marijuana has always been legal in a growing number of states
  • have avidly joined Harry Potter, Ron and Hermione as they built their reading skills through seven volumes
  • Google has always been there, in its founding words, "to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible.
  • Add to that a growing number of young adults are choosing not to own automobiles and neither know nor care about the "rules of the road".

You may not care about 1.5 million apps for the iPhone/iPad or the over 1 million apps for the mac, but you do not represent the target market — they do. A large number of those apps are essential tools used in our modern world. I just had a new lawn sprinkler system controller installed today at my house and there is no way to either control or program it other than through the app on my iPhone/iPad.

Last edited by joemikeb; 08/25/15 03:35 PM.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein