Every day I play bridge on the internet and today I got the blocked plug-in message so I updated adobe flash player version 17.0.0.188 (NPAPI) which conflicts with the info provided by altanaut. I still got the blocked plug-in message so I uninstalled the new version and downloaded the 188 version but specified PPAPI and then I was able to log in to my bridge game. When I checked system prefs and clicked adobe player, it has 2 of the new versions listed but one is NPAPI and the other PPAPI. I don't think it matters but how can I remove theNPAPI entry? jaybass
Q: Is it possible to post a screen shot? If so, how? I have just looked at alternauts info and for safari and firefox shows NPAPI for...188 but that was what I had for...169 but the first download for...188, NPAPI didn't give me access to my bridge game but the second download did (PPAPI) which according to the table is only for opera and chromium-based browsers. Whatever the reason, it's working.

Last edited by jaybass; 05/28/15 04:59 PM. Reason: apparent conflict

OS 13.6.6 iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2017, 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 24 GB RAM, 2400 MHz DDR4. SuperDuper. 1 TB Lacie HD