Originally Posted By: joemikeb
There is a LOT of html missing in the code segments you included. Did you by any chance clip off some of the html code in the message? Perhaps between "Content-transfer-Encoding:quoted-printable" and "<font face="? In a properly formatted html page I would expect to see
Code:
<html>

<head>

…and that is just the beginning of the missing html code I would expect to see in a correctly formed page. Since this is coming from two reputable sources I can only speculate that something is happening during the MIME decoding. I have seen this in some elderly versions of OS X and Mail but not in anything as recent as Lion.
  • Are you using Mail or some other email client?
  • Have you tried looking at the messages using the online web mail portal?

Hi:

I just checked with Yahoo Mail and it's working there perfectly, so it's something in my mail program. I use Mail 7.3. I checked and I sent you all of the code that showed up in my email, no clipping. smile Also, something weird happened when I signed into Yahoo Mail but that's another subject. I got an invalid certificate message. frown I know I was in the actual Yahoo Site, so who knows? Anyway, now what do I do about my MIME?

Thanks.

Rita

MacBook Pro - M2, Ventura 13.6
Safari Tech Prev 17.0
Safari 16.6
Firefox 116.0.2
iPhone 7 Version 15.8