Originally Posted By: deniro
What do you think of this? I believed this occurred when I tried to drag and drop and .jpg into a new mail message. (I removed my username where needed):

1/16/15 3:15:18 PM Mail[108] *** WebKit discarding exception: <NSRangeException> *** -[NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (0) beyond bounds (0)

1/16/15 3:15:29 PM Mail[108] Error writing to /Users/myusername/Library/Mail/RSS/.mboxCache.plist: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4 UserInfo=0x10b623190 "The folder “RSS” doesn’t exist." Underlying Error=(Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=2 "The operation couldn’t be completed. No such file or directory")

I'm also getting this:

1/16/15 3:11:29 PM ReportCrash[113] Saved crash report for LCCDaemon[103] version 3.5.1 (3.5.1) to /Users/myusername/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/LCCDaemon_2015-01-16-151129_Macintosh.crash

LCCDaemon is, I assume, related to the Logitech Control Center for my mouse. I've already tried uninstalling it to see if that makes a difference but it doesn't. I'm not sure why the word "crash" is used when my Mac didn't crash.

LCCDaemon is what crashed, not mail.

it sounds like the folder structure for your email is a bit messed up. I'd suggest rebuilding your mailboxes. You may end up having to delete your mail account and re-add it if things don't improve. (back up your messages before you delete anything)

I work for the Department of Redundancy Department