Originally Posted By: artie505
Rapport has been an ongoing nightmare for me, Harv; I've long since lost count of how many e-mails I've exchanged with tech-support.

No surprise there; that's been my experience. I have now quit mucking about with them. I had the "Safari quit unexpectedly while using the RapportDaishi.dylib plug-in" problem. I sent crash logs and references/links to several Mac sites containing postings of others with this same problem. Finally a call from the one of the Rapport experts. He wanted Remote Access. As he already had my crash logs, I asked what else he intended to determine/see. He couldn't tell me, so I declined his invitation. For me, v3.6.1404.15 resolved the issue.

Despite shut downs & restarts, my auto DL still did not work correctly. Even if I manually checked, I was advised I was up to date (not so). Were it not that you mentioned v3.6.1404.16, I would still be on the previous version. Perhaps this latest version fixes my DL issue.

Of course, I suggested they announce/post their updates on MacUpdate and the like, but it seems that suggestion was not well received.

And I still can't find the link that references the current version number and the changes/fixes.

A visually impaired gent in my local MUG says that Captchas drive him (and his screen reader) nuts. Having such mid-stream is bizarre in the extreme. What are those Rapport folks thinking? Perhaps they were absent the day installers were discussed...

Harv
27" i7 iMac (10.13.6), iPhone Xs Max (12.1)

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire