I can't tell you exactly what is going on, but now there is enough information to go on to draw reasonable conclusions…
  • Originally Posted By: your log file
    14-09-21 9:04:13.988 com.apple.backupd: Backup completed successfully.
    The backup is completing successfully so you still have a good Time Machine backup.
  • Originally Posted By: your log file
    14-09-21 9:04:04.000 kernel: add_fsevent: unable to get path for vp 0xffffff801556da28 (ujb90daz.default; ret 22; type 2)
    14-09-21 9:04:04.000 kernel: add_fsevent: unabled to get a path for vp 0xffffff801556da28. dropping the event.
    There is a glitch in your volume directory with an entry or entries with either non-existent or invalid file paths. backupd is making several attempts to resolve the issue(s) and then giving up and continues backing up the rest of the files.

If I were in your shoes I would run a version of DiskWarrior, TechTool Pro, Drive Genius, or even as a last resort Disk Utility apropos to your version of OS X to repair or rebuild your volume directory. If errors are found (and hopefully repaired), and if I had TechTool Pro or Drive Genius I would then invest the time to run a full surface scan of the hard drive. The surface scan is probably unnecessary, but given its proven efficacy in anticipating future drive failures (far superior to S.M.A.R.T.) it would make me feel more confident in my drive's health.

"All you've got to do is own up to your ignorance
honestly, and you'll find people who are eager to
fill your head with information"
--Walt Disney