When you visit a new site on which you'd like protection, as soon as you get to its login page (Edit: Actually, the first page you get to, login or not.) you need to click on the Rapport icon in your browser's address bar and accept the resultant dropped-down offer.

Then, after you've entered your password and clicked on "Submit", you should get a second drop-down with an offer to protect your password, which you should also accept.

I'll note that the process is subject to glitches: By way of example, I've been unable to protect my Chase Bank p/w on the login page I've traditionally used and have had to log out and access a different login page in order to gain protection. Further, I've had major problems getting my eBay p/w protected, and while I have worked it out, I'm unable to explain how.

As you've noticed, your personally protected sites turn up at the bottom of Rapport's "Trusted Websites" list, but you've got to look under "Warn When Login Information is Used in Unknown Websites" under "Security Options" to see your protected p/w's.

Hope this helps, Harv.

Last edited by artie505; 05/05/14 11:20 PM.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire