Quote:
Most of the posts do not relate to my problem….. Your guys/gals did not seem to know that my problem is fairly widespread….

I've only been a sporadic visitor for some time, so I don't know if this is part of some other ongoing discussion, but the dialogue in this thread all seemed pretty relevant to the subject to me, despite my personal lack of tech expertise (or maybe because of it!). Back when I was in regular attendance, it seemed to me that we expected everybody, not just the moderators, to bring anything they've learned, or scouted out, or experienced elsewhere, to the table. I know whenever I do stop by to ask for help, I also look around to see if there's a question I might be able to help answer too, before I leave. We thought of ourselves as participants, not (non-paying) clients.

At the risk of not speaking directly to your own request, I'd like to thank you for mentioning the developer menu, which I had completely forgotten. It includes a useful feature which will help with a problem I laid out in a separate query. Sometimes an idea that may seem a little off topic, will actually stimulate someone else's thinking in a way that ends up resolving a question which might otherwise have gone unanswered.