Yep, currently in San Diego, and like yourself (I'm assuming) I've joined the ranks of RV ownership and in the last sixteen months (since purchasing a 1995 time capsule Trek 2430 turbo diesel) I've accumulated nearly 16,000 miles of experience. I was in Indio in January. Got to say there's a lot I find enticing in the RV world.....

My stalls / failure to complete a page load / interminable delays don't seem to be related to any specific site but MAY be related to the MiFi network that I am currently using....when I shift to the other available WiFi network, it seems as if the stalls MIGHT abate somewhat, but that's purely subjective at this point. It's merely a small annoyance for me as it stands, but when a page load stops progressing intermittently and requires a refresh/reload to get going again enough times it becomes a major annoyance.

I'll be heading back north to Oregon later this week....and not long after that, I should be back to work at that "far, far away" place overseas.

I really wish I could pin this performance issue down to one specific cause, but it just isn't happening so far.

Freedom is never free....thank a Service member today.