Originally Posted By: RHV
Artie, it's a broker website -- as I stated at the outset. You have to log in. Then my problem occurs. Im not telling anybody how to log in.

You didn't specify that your problem occurs only when you're logged in to...which Website was it, again, and if that's the case, you've omitted what may be a critical piece of your puzzle; don't forget that what others are experiencing are certainly similar to, but not necessarily identical to, your time-outs.

I most assuredly don't expect you to provide your own log-in details, but some others may use the same broker and have their own, other others may choose to create their own accounts in order to experiment, and still others may choose to experiment without logging in (if your broker's Website offers visitors' browsing options as does mine).

But MacManiac's contributions may have made all of that inconsequential, and we anxiously await your response.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire