I'll use your suggestion of ImageShack and post snaps later today. ...Ok, it's later, and I think I've got My ImageShack set up correctly. Note: I'm listed as pdxGuy at Image Shack.

Here's the link to the Album with 5 snaps -

AE Port Mapping snaps

Again, as a review, my Mac's LAN IP has been set manually to a reserved LAN IP. (See Sys Pref - Manual IP snapshot as well as the Network Options snap)

I have setup Port Mapping on my Airport Extreme, using Airport Utility 6.3.2, to open (map to both Public & Private) TCP ports 1720, 1731. (See Airport Port Mapping snap - The 1720 port is for H323 call setup & 1731 port is for Audio Call Control -- These specific, TCP ports were recommended by a Polycom tech.)

But, please note I have not setup any UDP ports, and the same Polycom tech recommended opening 3230 - 3285, although the snaps, from Polycom’s Release Notes for the video software, show opening UDP ports 1719, 3230 - 3237, as well as 3238 for both UDP & TCP (if I’m reading the detail correctly). (See both the Incoming & Outgoing Ports snaps of the Polycom Release Notes)

While I wouldn’t expect anyone, in this Forum, to confirm the precise ports, I do hope the “format” of entering the ports into the AE Port Mapping tab, can be confirmed.

Also again as a reminder that when I activate Polycom video software, I click ALLOW for the pop-up "allow incoming network connections" through my OS 10.9 Firewall in Systems Pref Security & Privacy settings - in addition to the Polycom video software being already set for Allow Incoming Connection.

I’ll be glad to answer any follow-up questions. Thanks again for all thoughts. ...If I can eventually get these settings sorted out, the set-up will really be helpful to others as no one at Polycom (I'm sad to say) has a precise clue about Macs.

Last edited by pbGuy; 12/06/13 08:54 PM.

MacStudio M1max - 14.4.1, 64 GB Ram, 4TB SSD; Studio Display; iPhone 13mini; Watch 9; iPadPro (M2) 11" WiFi