I'm using an Airport Extreme (MC340LL/A - 4th generation model with up-to-date firmware) connected by ethernet cable to my Comcast modem. I'm using Airport Utility 6.3.2. My MBP i7 is LAN connected by a switch to my Airport Extreme.

I've got Polycom's RealPresence Desktop 3.0 (H.323 video conferencing software for Mac) installed and I've succesfully completed test calls within my WiFi network to my iPad Air (using RealPresence Mobile). I've got loads of bandwidth on my Comcast connection.

When I made a test call to an outside H.323 endpoint, the endpoint could see and hear me just fine. I received no inbound audio or video; so, I've got a firewall issue (even though I click "Allow" when starting RP Desktop and I receive an pop-up about allowing the RP app to accept incoming network connections).

Polycom advises that for an H.323 video call, I must set my router (the AE, in this case) to open Ports 1720 (TCP) for H.323 call setup and Port 1731 (TCP) for audio call control. (These must be bi-directional.)

For H.245 content sharing, Polycom advises Ports 3230-3243 (TCP) must be opened. (I'd like to set that up, if reasonably possible, but it's not vital - given my video needs.)

I do know my Public IP (provided by Comcast) as well as the Internal IP (for my MBP on my Network) assigned by my switch.

Does anyone know precisely how to set up Port Mapping, as well as opening the requisite Ports, using Airport Utility?

MacStudio M1max - 14.4.1, 64 GB Ram, 4TB SSD; Studio Display; iPhone 13mini; Watch 9; iPadPro (M2) 11" WiFi