Sorry if I didn't make myself clear to you. I started this discussion wondering if: "Do you know if the 27" has the same relative dimensions as the 30" or if it is proportionately higher or wider? For example, the illuminated screen on my 30" is 15.5" high. How high is your 27" model? Pardon the questions, but this could solve my "problem." The 27" model referred to a monitor.

I'm well aware of the parameters you list here and thought I made myself clear on that point. I see the 27" iMac every day because I have one sitting about 8 feet from me as I type this message. I have NOT seen the 27" monitor so I was interested in whether I could pair one 27" monitor with my 30" monitor. If, by some miracle, they had the same screen height but not the same width, I might be able to save $999.00 by using them together. I adjust the resolution of my screen from time to time, so I could make an effort to make both monitors look as much alike as possible, but, if they are proportionately the same in height and width, then I'm likely to want to buy two 27" monitors so that they will be more equally paired. My take home from this discussion is that I will likely want two 27" monitors if a 30" monitor is not available.

Mac Pro dual Quad-Core Intel Xeons Early 2008; 16GB RAM; MacOS X 10.11.6, iOS 9.3.5