I have iCloud turned off. I only back up my iPhone 4S to iTunes 11.0.2 on my Mac. I used to have four calendars on the Calendar App on my Mac and iPhone. I no longer needed the fourth calendar, so I deleted it on the Mac. I then Synced my iPhone with the Mac and the fourth calendar disappeared from the iPhone as expected. Then, a couple of Syncs later, the name of the deleted calendar showed up on the Sync Calendars window of iTunes while it was not present on the iPhone's calendar app. I clicked the Sync button and the deleted calendar appeared on the iPhone. I then pressed the Calendars button on the iPhone's Calendar window and the supposedly deleted calendar reappeared. I then deleted that calendar from the iPhone and did Sync again. It disappeared from the Sync Calendars window on iTunes. Then, an indeterminate number of Syncs later, the dreaded fourth calendar reappears on the iTunes window, but it was not yet on the iPhone. From this, I conclude that the problem is with iTunes. How can I flush the reappearing calendar permanently out of my life? Thanks in advance for the assist.

Last edited by JoBoy; 04/17/13 12:44 AM.

Mac Pro dual Quad-Core Intel Xeons Early 2008; 16GB RAM; MacOS X 10.11.6, iOS 9.3.5