joemikeb:

I have some additional insight that may be helpful in understanding what was going on with my 15 hour problem. As my attention became less focused on the "15 hour problem," I noticed that I was getting Calendar entries synched to my iPhone when I made entries on the Mac, but when I made an original entry on the iPhone, it wasn't syncing to the Mac. I have no idea when that started, but it could have been coincidental with the 15 hour problem. When this thread seemed to go dead to my last three entries, I went to the Apple forum and an old hand there said I should look at this: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1627 I went there and it gave instructions for resetting my syncing mechanism. I followed it carefully and it worked on the first try. Since then, I can now sync both ways and I don't seem to have any more 15 hour issues. Using the Get Info route to enter new items may have been responsible for the 15 hour problem AND the failure to sync both ways. At any rate, the link above may add to our bag of tricks on Calendar issues. Thanks again for your assists. Your ongoing efforts are greatly appreciated. Best regards.

Last edited by JoBoy; 03/10/13 08:03 PM.

Mac Pro dual Quad-Core Intel Xeons Early 2008; 16GB RAM; MacOS X 10.11.6, iOS 9.3.5