Originally Posted By: guppie
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

It WAS the plug-ins!! I must have been looking in the wrong Library folder, I think it was the one for the desk top, not the one on the hard drive.

laugh Yay!!!

Thanks for the support.
I'm happy that you solved this. FYI, both Libraries are on the hard drive. (Actually, there is a third Library in /System). Ignoring the System Library, the one that I originally suggested is the Library that is at the root level (that is, not inside another folder) of the hard drive. This Library contains files that pertain to all users of the computer. The path to it is written /Library.

The other Library is inside your home folder. The path can be written /Users/yourname/Library. It is usually abbreviated ~/Library, where ~ stands for /Users/yourname. This Library contains files that only apply to your account, not to other users of the computer.

When you installed Adobe Reader, you probably had the option of installing it either for all users or for your account only. Depending on which option you chose, those plugins appeared in either /Library or ~/Library.

I apologize if you already knew this, but I thought it best to write an explanation in case you didn't. (It might come in handy some day!) BTW, /System/Library should be off limits. Unless you're an expert, NEVER MESS WITH IT.

I second Artie's BIG WELCOME to FTM. smile

Jon

macOS 11.7.10, iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, late 2014, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 1 TB fusion drive, 16 GB RAM, Epson SureColor P600, Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, MS Office 365