> OnyX found:

com.zeobit.MacKeeper.affid.pkg.bom
com.zeobit.MacKeeper.affid.pkg.plist
com.zeobit.MacKeeper.pkg.bom
com.zeobit.MacKeeper.pkg.plist

Those are items you'd find somewhere in /Library/Receipts after installing MacKeeper.

A search of /Library/Receipts/InstallHistory.plist on my deuced Mac(hina) finds entries that tell me that I once installed MacKeeper...4 times in a bit more than an hour...I dunno, but I haven't got your items; I assume I had them once and deleted them.

(I just took a look at MacKeeper's MacUpdate page, and although I can't imagine having even d/l'ed, let alone installed it in the face of the reviews, I obviously did.  confused  frownThinking about it, I remember never running it, rather running in the other direction, instead, when I saw the requirement that I log in to a ZeoBit account. Someday my morbid curiosity will get the better of either me or my deuced Mac(hina). shocked )

Edit: I just perused 50 pages of MacUpdate reviews of MacKeeper, and the oldest one was posted more than 4 months after I d/l'ed, so I've got no idea what was posted at the critical moment.

I also Googled "MacKeeper reviews," and it has elicited excellent reviews from professionals, as opposed to those from users.

Last edited by artie505; 09/21/12 08:42 AM.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire