Originally Posted By: artie505
Y'know, ryck, Bensheim's scenario is so off-the-wall that I'm having a difficult time giving it any credibility without seeing the complete text of both the post and the response (including smileys, emoticons, gifs...whatever you care to call them). I can hardly wait for him to do a copy & paste (and his reason for not wanting to link being a reasonable one, I'm certain that the Mods will cut him some slack for not doing so).

I have given this some thought, and am uneasy about posting the lady's posts on another forum without her knowledge/consent. I would scream blue murder if anyone did that to me, and then I found out.

I have put some of those posts into Google to see if they're searchable, but somehow my instincts say that that's not enough of a check. There are people out there with far too much time on their hands and for all I know they could find it and post it, and a link to the forum etcetera.

If this tale, which is true, somehow offends/upsets Mods because of my unwillingness to provide verification, then I am very surprised indeed: and they can remove this thread if they like.

But it would seem unnecessarily pedantic, IMO.