> I don't upload to Imageshack, but i have viewed and downloaded files from there... and i think they enforce a per/file size restriction or something.

Originally Posted By: ImageShack
How many files can I upload?

You can upload up to 500 files into your account. Anything over that number will expire by first of each month. Unlimited storage is available for Premium users. Subscription plans start at $2/month.

Are there any size restrictions for uploading files?

Each image you upload must be less than 5 megabytes in size, 10 megabytes for premium users. If it is greater than that amount, your image will be optimized for the Internet use. Video files must be less than 15 minutes or they will be trimmed after uploading. Gif files are restricted to only the first frame. In order to upload animated gifs, ou must be a Premium user.

Edit: You can also upload anonymously, which implies unlimited, which is great for purposes such as FTM posts, but you can't delete anonymous images or take advantage of assorted other (free) registered members' services.

All in all, though, ImageShack is great for minimal users. (I used another service before IS, Photobucket, I think, and I didn't like it at all.)

Last edited by artie505; 02/19/12 12:47 AM.

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire