Every single day we get a spam email with heading "Factory Sealed MacBooks, iPads & Kindles Under $50!" and another one with heading "Learn to Cut Electric Bills by 90%".

Every day I blacklist them. Every day they come back, from another made up domain. Every day the domain changes. Every day there are two, with the same Headings as above.

Today's made up domain is "plumewritersalliance.com". When I put that into Google it yielded this:

http://www.reputationauthority.org/lookup.php?ip=184.95.50.94

GollyGosh. 92.5% of their emails are Spam.

Back to the email content, which I can inspect in my ISP's webmail window, we have this (copy+pasted)

"`Rum,' said he. `I'd never see the mincemeat (which I am a confidential voice, and could -- Mrs Joe had been extracted; I regret to this, I stole into now, and stopped him through having a little on his door, and spare grass, filing at each about him, but I saw my breakfast afore you have betrayed him? Who's him?' `He tried together. He shivered all round weak blow colder there, where the settle beside their consideration, that means vanquished it. But if there was -- like a thoughtful bite..................

That goes on for six paragraphs, ending with "....In his station. `Church- yard, indeed! Now that the War-denouncing trumpet with the days of the way he had a piece o' ice, and flare, I stood holding tight on it out, and skeleton seemed quite as she never"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do these keep coming through (as far as my ISP's pending list), every single day, when I blacklist the (expleted-deleteds) every day?

Here's part of the spam-trapping header:

1.4 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT RBL: RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT
[184.95.50.94 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
1.7 URIBL_BLACK Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
[URIs: plumewritersalliance.com]
1.7 URIBL_DBL_SPAM Contains an URL listed in the DBL blocklist
[URIs: plumewritersalliance.com]

I am more than weary of blacklisting them. Every day of my life. Is there anything else I can do, or should be doing?

(And they have to be most stupid, pointless, timewasting Spams I've ever seen in my life.)