What gets me is when a CNN show host (e.g., Don Lemon) interviews some random protesters at the 'occupy wall street' gathering... and he acts so perplexed (skeptical even) about why they're down there. As if he can't connect the dots for his viewers by simply reminding them of recent related events (about which he himself probably reported at some time).

It irritates me how complicit the media is in all this. The most significant economic disaster in around 80 years, and they don't give it any priority at all once it falls of the radar screen of the typical bimbo/bozo. They should keep investigating, keep informing, and educate the masses. What a waste. What a bunch of wimps. [Dylan Ratigan at MSNBC is the one great exception (as far as economic focus goes), but his show only airs once a day (whereas Matthews and Maddow get repeated 3 or 4 times throughout the evening and into the early A.M.]

Apparently we're supposed to conclude that Bernie Madoff was the sole mastermind behind everything... since he's the only one sent to jail that i know of.

Oh wait... here comes news about the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor. C ya

crazy