I am also adjusting to the "reverse scrolling" but it is quickly becoming normal. I was surprised by the updates to iWork and iTunes that appeared in Software Update. I had been updating several apps a day for the last week or two but my wife had not. As a result MacUpdate found 38 out of date apps — mostly Lion compatibility updates.

I was taken aback when I attempted to launch NeoOffice and the OS asked if I wanted to find and install Java then I remembered Java is no longer included. A yes response to the query and maybe two minutes later and Java had been downloaded from Oracle and installed. That was a major relief because my accounting software is written in Java. tongue

So far only one application, Datavault Password Manager, has glitches and I have not been able to determine with certainty whether the problem is because of Lion or not. But it is suspicious. So fat the big expensive apps like Acrobat and Filemaker are performing perfectly.

My main problem at the moment is remembering all the trackpad gestures to activate new features like Mission Control, and Launchpad. But that is a good problem to have. cool

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein