Originally Posted By: kevs
artie, send you email and I"ll reply with mine. Don't want to publish mine here.

Deal-breaker, dude!

Who are you that you think you're entitled to ask me to post my e-mail address in the clear to save you from posting yours?

Y'know what, kevs… I've read hundreds of your posts, and you're remarkably consistent: You come to us with a problem, you profess lack of understanding and technical skills, and you not only want your hand held every itty-bitty step of the way (You actually once posted "Do you think restarting will help?"), you want a free solution, to boot.

But you also display another sort of consistency which is that you're remarkably knowledgeable, technically competent, and capable of absorbing and understanding when it comes to problems that affect the integral facets of your business. (CS4, e-mail, and your website come to mind.)

So it all boils down to your asking us to be your "schleppers" while you take care of business, and, write it off to my sick sense of humor, I volunteered to "schlep" for you when I have absolutely no doubt that you're fully capable of doing the job yourself.

kevs… I offered to hold your hand, and you thanked me by asking me to hold your schwanz, too, so now, for all I care, you can urinate on your shoes.

cyn and Mods… I realize that this may violate the spirit of what will someday be the FTM Board Rules, and I'll pay whatever price you see fit to extract (when you're done chuckling).

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire