Originally Posted By: dkmarsh

Quote:
<aside> I was hoping to reply to everyone all in one post, but now that I've clicked on knoodles, that's the only post I can see. <end of aside>

If you open your reply in a new tab or window by command-clicking the Reply button (most browsers), or by right-clicking or control-clicking it and choosing the appropriate command from the contextual menu, then you can refer to the entire thread while composing your reply, by hopping back and forth between the two tabs or windows.

Hi DK

Yeah, it's the same on some other forums I've used in the past. ProBoards, however, let you see the entire thread while in reply mode, all in the same browser window/tab. It's not a big deal, I'm not getting riled up about it, just forum-software-comparisoning, I guess. No worries, I'll just fill up my own threads with lots of replies, one by one.

ps. Can't help smiling at my own polite response. On another forum I've seen angry people post "Who the Heck wants to keep flicking from window to window just to multi-reply?"

Best wishes,
Bensheim