Have just started "looking at" DiskWarrior info.
Guess what. Yes, I'm confused before I've even started using it.
Like a good chap I actually read the "Permitted Uses and Restrictions" note on the outer envelope and it states that Alsoft Software should not "exist on more than one computer at a time." Does this mean that people with more than one computer, particularly if running on different OS's, need to buy more than one copy? confused
Also, so far at least, the other query I have is that I noticed that in one set of "Installing" information it advises that "Before installing DiskWarrior you should start up from the DiskWarrior disc and rebuild all of your disk directories with DiskWarrior. This will eliminate any existing disk damage.", whereas on another .rtf no mention is made to that effect. confused
Any de-confusion would be appreciated so that my brain is totally free of any unnecessary distractions before I start to "get down to business".
By the way I intend/ed to use DiskWarrior from an external drive rather than the DVD.
Right, I am about to check out the Quick Start Manual, or maybe I'll leave it another day. shocked
Regards. Mike