I've previously recommended wiha set # 75992. The set is good quality, has a good variety of bits, and the case is very compact.

From time to time I check out other sets that are based on the 4mm bits, if for nothing else than to collect some bits I don't have. I just got a Pro's Kit SD-9313 "Video Game Screwdriver Set" and am impressed. It has a different variety of bits than the wiha. The torx "only" go down to T4, but all the bits T6 and up are security bits. (with the hole) The set also includes triwing bits, as well as a 4mm to 1/4" adapter, so you can use the driver with regular power bits. The set then also includes a variety of 1/4 bits as well as a 6 and 8 mm socket bit, good for opening PC towers etc. The handle is better on the hand, but doesn't look as durable. (cheaper moulded rubber on soft plastic, instead of just hard plastic) The set also includes several security bits specific to game consoles and carts that I won't be using. The case is quite a bit larger, you could fit at least four wiha sets in the same volume, making it less attractive for keeping in the laptop bag unfortunately.

But where the wiha is $75, this set is $20. Available at MCM Electronics. I've done business in the past with them for strictly electronics, but it looks like they carry a lot of useful computer kit as well now. Anyway, anyone that works on laptops (pc or mac) should get one of these sets. It has everything you need and the price is certainly right, and can work on desktops also.

My test of "bit quality" is taking the PH0 bits (not in the driver, just the bare bit) and plugging it into a side screw on my mbp and seeing if the bit can hold in place without falling out. To hold at 90 degrees, the fit must be very good. This set passes my test, same as the wiha.

It does NOT include bits for the "torx plus" tamper resistant screws on the MB/MBP with internal battery. Those screws look like torx, but have FIVE edges instead of SIX. I haven't found anyone with 4mm bits for those babies yet. Fortunately, short of replacing the battery or the top case, there's no need to remove the battery for any other service.

The very small PH bits (00 and 000) are actually better quality than the wiha. They come with an exceptionally sharp point, whereas the wiha 000 is approaching flat tipped. The craftsman 0000 is such a flat tip that you can practically stand it on end on a flat surface. (looks like someone ground off the tip with a grinding wheel) Some screws have a very shallow depth, and the sharp tip is essential.

I work for the Department of Redundancy Department