I'm seeing the new-post indicators in a forum (red numbers and yellow folders) vanishing when they shouldn't as well. And it looks like my luck ran out with the jump to first unread reply, as that isn't working for me anymore.

Downside is even though I can now reproduce both problems, I don't know how to fix them. I tried another account in a different browser, logging out/in, deleting FTM cookies, and various ways of navigating from a thread to its forum, but not surprisingly none of those user-side actions made any difference.

I've got a query into the UBBT folks in hopes there's something tacit or I can do from the admin side to fix both problems.

Originally Posted By: grelber
I've noticed (on both old and new servers) that by selecting a thread and having it open in a new window or new tab, one doesn't get red-number deletions.
On the other hand, it's as though access isn't recognized at all, since the accessed thread retains the red number in the original window/tab.

Yep, that's the way it's meant to work. The original window/tab won't change until you reload it.

PS: To anyone who's tried to email me at FTM since the server move, sorry about the bounce! Mail's working again now...

Last edited by cyn; 05/25/10 02:59 AM.

FineTunedMac Forums Admin