Originally Posted By: kevs
Artie, cool
How can I get this folder to you?
The app in Interarchy, is the best FTP client out there for Macs. appreciate that!

I'll go you one better... Here's the answer to your question, which I figured out by extrapolating from here. (Are you nargalzius?)

What you need to do is create a ~/Library/Services folder, put not the folder you d/l'ed, but its contents, the plug-ins, into it, and then log out/in. (I assume you could also put them into /Library/Services, but I didn't try.) (After I logged back in I merely selected Interarchy, which was on my Desktop, and found "Don't Ignore When Mirroring" and "Ignore When Mirroring" in Finder's services menu.)

For future reference, note that OS X looks for plug-ins in "Services" folders, not containing folders.

(The odd thing is that the two .zip files I d/l'ed via the above link returned I/O errors when I tried to unarchive them in 10.6.3, but they opened just fine in 10.5.7, and their contents were functional after being dragged across the great divide.)

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire