for Macintosh users.

FineTunedMac Dashboard widget now available! Download Here

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cool!
#57051 11/23/20 12:35 AM
OP Online

I just discovered while attempting to find and download an ill-behaving Mac game there was another Library listed iPhone & iPad Apps as well as Mac Games. I was able to download a favorite iPhone game, at no cost as I had already purchased it on the iPhone, and it plays perfectly on my M1 Mac. the Display is identical but blessedly larger on the Mac display. The number of available apps is limited mostly games at this point, but I am confident that will expand.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein
Re: Cool!
joemikeb #57070 11/24/20 02:27 PM
OP Online

Notes:
  • iPhone/iPad apps that use devices such as the gyroscope, motion sensor and are not present on the Mac will not work on the Mac.
  • Although makes an iPhone/iPad app available for M1 Macs on the App Store they do not guarantee it works correctly. It is the developer's responsibility to verify the app for use on the Mac. The App Store listing clearly indicates whether or not the app has been verified for use on the M1 Mac.

If we knew what it was we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?

— Albert Einstein

Moderated by  alternaut, dianne, dkmarsh 

Link Copied to Clipboard