I am beginning to envision Trump sitting in the midst of his luggage waving an eviction notice on the curb in front of the White House where the Washington police dumped him. I don't know whether that would be more of a comedy or a tragedy.
Peter marks, Theatre Critic for the Washington Post, compared post-presidency Donald Trump to “….a chilling final turn of the plot” with the rationale:
• His world is coming to an end
• He will never have another good day
• Loser label will haunt him
• The law will pursue him
• Mental illness will hobble him
• His properties will bankrupt him