Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Trump as spy, conspiracy theory?
#50920 01/14/19 11:56 PM
ryck Online OP
OP Online

Maybe not, according to this viewpoint.

You have to wonder, given the recent revelation that Trump took the interpreter's notes following one of Putin meetings, and told the interpreter he wasn't to discuss the meeting content with any administration officials.

Last edited by ryck; 01/15/19 12:05 AM.

ryck

"What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits" The Doobie Brothers

iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2020), 3.8 GHz 8 Core Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 2667 MHz DDR4
OS Ventura 13.6.3
Canon Pixma TR 8520 Printer
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner c/w VueScan software
TM on 1TB LaCie USB-C
Re: Trump as spy, conspiracy theory?
ryck #50923 01/15/19 04:47 PM

More likely the entire Trump family is financially in debt to Russian bankers/lenders. Of course, this could be leverage to turn him into an "agent". Or possibly the Secret Dossier that hinted at incriminating photos of Trump held by the Russians is true.

One still must wonder if Trump's base would care if he were exposed as an agent of Russia. At some of his rallies, supporters were seen wearing T-shirts that said "I would rather be Russian than a Democrat". Talk about unclear on the concept… crazy

On a Mac since 1984.
Currently: 24" M1 iMac, M2 Pro Mac mini with 27" BenQ monitor, M2 Macbook Air, MacOS 14.x; iPhones, iPods (yes, still) and iPads.
Ira L #50924 01/15/19 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Ira L
Or possibly the Secret Dossier that hinted at incriminating photos of Trump held by the Russians is true.

Since he's already a known lech and philanderer, I've got to wonder what those pics may show if they really do exist.

Is he a rapist, closet queen, or murderer?

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire
Ira L #50929 01/16/19 02:25 PM
ryck Online OP
OP Online

More likely the entire Trump family is financially in debt to Russian bankers/lenders. Of course, this could be leverage to turn him into an "agent". Or possibly the Secret Dossier that hinted at incriminating photos of Trump held by the Russians is true.

For some time I've been absolutely convinced that a financial link exists and that the Russians also have video. When ever Vlad wants something done to help Russia (like undermining NATO) he just needs to remind the President that he has the evidence in his safe. I am also convinced that, once he's out of office, Trump will be going to jail.....and he may be joined by some of those close to him.

ryck

"What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits" The Doobie Brothers

iMac (Retina 5K, 27", 2020), 3.8 GHz 8 Core Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 2667 MHz DDR4
OS Ventura 13.6.3
Canon Pixma TR 8520 Printer
Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner c/w VueScan software
TM on 1TB LaCie USB-C
artie505 #50930 01/16/19 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: artie505
Or possibly the Secret Dossier that hinted at incriminating photos of Trump held by the Russians is true.

Since he's already a known lech and philanderer, I've got to wonder what those pics may show if they really do exist.

Is he a rapist, closet queen, or murderer?

The rumor I have heard is that he is an aficionado of golden showers. shocked

On a Mac since 1984.
Currently: 24" M1 iMac, M2 Pro Mac mini with 27" BenQ monitor, M2 Macbook Air, MacOS 14.x; iPhones, iPods (yes, still) and iPads.
Ira L #50931 01/16/19 10:04 PM

Which could more adequately (than spray tanning) explain his general complexion. shocked

Ira L #50938 01/18/19 06:55 AM

The rumor I've found is that he hired a bunch of prostitutes to urinate, while he watched, on a bed in which the Obamas had once slept, and I don't really see that as personally embarrassing enough for him to sell out the entire free world over it.

If he was a participant, that would certainly make it worse, but even in that case...I still dunno.

He'd simply tweet that he tried to arrange the "party" while the Obamas were STILL IN THE BED, but this was the best he could do, and considering his following, the uproarious laughter could even die down to a net gain of votes. shocked crazy

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire

Moderated by  alternaut, cyn 

Link Copied to Clipboard