For those, like myself, who are waiting for an SL-compatible version of TechTool Pro, I received an email from Micromat's tech support (in response to an inquiry) that TTP 5 will soon be updated to address that issue. Apparently, Micromat is not sure whether this will be a minor update (likely) or a major one. If you have any more information, it would be appreciated.
I haven't upgraded to SL yet and one of the reasons is that I'm waiting for TTP to be updated.
Edited by dianne (09/05/09 06:55 AM)
Edit Reason: created a new topic and subject line.
OS 10.15.4, iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, late 2014, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 1 TB fusion drive, 16 GB RAM, Epson SureColor P600, Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, MS Office 365