An open community 
of Macintosh users,
for Macintosh users.

FineTunedMac Dashboard widget now available! Download Here

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#2523 - 08/31/09 03:41 AM Re: Performance problems and intermittent connecti [Re: artie505]
jchuzi Offline

Loc: New York State
I open the reply in a new tab. Then, I can simply switch tabs to get to a previous page rather than having to hit the back button.

OS 10.14.6, iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, late 2014, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 1 TB fusion drive, 16 GB RAM, Epson SureColor P600, Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, MS Office 365

#2525 - 08/31/09 03:53 AM Re: Performance problems and intermittent connecti [Re: jchuzi]
artie505 Online

Good idea, Jon!

I'll keep it in mind.

In Memory Of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire

#2528 - 08/31/09 03:58 AM Re: Performance problems and intermittent connecti [Re: roger]
sandbox Offline

Loc: Water World
Roger, no you don't NEED either IMAP or cPanel but if your going to spend alot of time on servers, they're nice to have.

Tacit I have my share of server space and i wouldn't steer you wrong. Any host with cPanel and access to Web Host Manager will pay for the site and save you a lot of time. I'm not promoting a host per say, just the tools that making hosting easy. An IMAP account on your own domain is a gold standard. You can have your own certificate and security as I'm sure you already know.

Some would ask why? I would ask why not. wink

#2536 - 08/31/09 08:18 AM Re: Performance problems and intermittent connecti [Re: artie505]
donikatz Offline

Loc: Gotham
I too use clipboard saving utils on Mac & PC, so will just copy periodically when it's a long post, to keep a revision history just in case.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  alternaut, cyn, dkmarsh