FineTunedMac Dashboard widget now available! Download Here

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MartyByrde
#58367 03/16/21 05:26 PM
OP Online

Originally Posted by MartyByrde
But you still have not provided ?justification? with your statement that I am a Trump supporter. Why not? It would be good if you did, as it is patently false.

The following quotes are from posts you posted as "honestone" before you were banned from FineTunedMac in June 2016, and I'll note that as engaged in the discussion - and as favorably disposed towards Trump - as you were during the lead-in to the 2016 election, you haven't had so much as a single word to say in the aftermath of the 2020 election.
Originally Posted by honestone
...at least Donald tells it like it is! Unfortunately, it will most likely be Hillary, which means we'll have 4 more years of Obama crap.
Plain and simple, Trump says it like it needs to be said. Just about all his ideas are what the vast majority of us want.
No one can dispute his proposal to build a high wall (I heard 50 feet high) along the4 US-Mexican border....
...I see a Trump/Christie ticket as being "dynamite".
...building the wall is an excellent idea.... Hillary does not plan on building one.
...he is definitely right on about...the wall that MUST be built.

At yer service! smile

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire
Re: MartyByrde
artie505 #58398 03/19/21 01:57 PM
OP Online

Originally Posted by MartyByrde
I just feel badly "wronged" by his baseless, uncalled for, false accusation, and feel he needs to step up and address it. But I suspect he will not (and unfortunately it might be the case for others). As the old saying goes, "No guts, no glory"

Having already addressed your injured feelings and, incidentally, thereby turned the tables, with your own words, I"ll now address them again with an old saying of my own: Ball's in your court, dude. And remember: No guts, no glory!

The new Great Equalizer is the SEND button.

In Memory of Harv: Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. ~Voltaire
artie505 #58399 03/19/21 05:56 PM

Reported.

artie505 #58401 03/19/21 06:32 PM

This has gone far enough. Thread closed.

alternaut moderator

Moderated by  alternaut, cyn 

Link Copied to Clipboard