Home
Posted By: jaybass PSE 10 - 12/26/22 04:59 PM
I purchased Adobe PSE10 some years ago and about 2 years ago I lost it due to something I can't exactly recall. I contacted adobe and included the serial number and asked to reinstall it.

They said they no longer supported it but they would gladly allow me to pay a subscription for another PSE.

Although PSE10 is no longer supported, am I wrong in thinking they could reinstall it if they wanted to?

jaybass
Posted By: artie505 Re: PSE 10 - 12/26/22 10:14 PM
I can't speak for Adobe, but supposedly, you can d/l a trial of PSE10 from https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html.

Presumably you can activate the trial with your SN?
Posted By: joemikeb Re: PSE 10 - 12/26/22 11:53 PM
You might consider a new editor such as Affinity Photo a full blown competitor to Photoshop at what you probably paid for PTE and no subscription.
Posted By: jaybass Re: PSE 10 - 12/27/22 03:14 AM
I do have affinity photo joe. Half price too. A good app.

It's not that I'm dissatisfied with affinity, I just feel that adobe has robbed me.

jaybass
Posted By: jaybass Re: PSE 10 - 12/27/22 03:33 AM
artie,

That site you mentioned does not allow you to actually install PSE10. I had previously tried that site before but I did try again with the same result

Thanks anyway.

jaybass
Posted By: joemikeb Re: PSE 10 - 12/27/22 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by jaybass
Although PSE10 is no longer supported, am I wrong in thinking they could reinstall it if they wanted to?

...and were willing to spend the money to keep the product available into eternity.

Originally Posted by jaybass
It's not that I'm dissatisfied with affinity, I just feel that adobe has robbed me.

No more so than any other software publisher. This is common practice throughout the industry and one more reason for keeping your software up-to-date.
© FineTunedMac