Either a technical glitch (a broken link) or the page has been taken down by the OP or Facebook,. The possible reasons for taking it down could fill volumes and still remain incomplete. Possibilities range from
- “What was I thinking (or Why wasn’t I thinking?) when I posted that?
- You mean everyone can see that, even my mother/partner/boss/spouse/the law!
- The company is no longer in business.
- “What do you mean, what i posted on Facebook can be copied down and used as evidence against me in a court of law? A political campaign? A loan application? An exposé?”
- That is illegal material
- The material is against Facebook policy
A broken link can and will be fixed (contact Facebook) a site that has been taken down contact your attorney or the OP.
thanks JOe, this is just me and my friend posting, simple things, music videos, he post then I click and get that. My friend says I'm only one with this issue. So we are stumped. Its messenger, and my friend ok with it. Happens all time, and not sensitive stuff.
I have avoided Facebook for years, so someone else will have to answer your question as it appears to be a bad link issue. Are you using a browser or an app? Actually in either case Facebook tech support is probably your best spot for solutions.
Thanks JOe, I understand, I would never be on Messenger so my friend uses it almost exclusively, (instead of email),..
Browser, but their app inside Chrome I think.
FAcebook has no support none. Not even if you spend tens of thousands advertising with them, and this free app.
I think I read that Apple will be making iMessage available to Windows and Unix users, so maybe you could convince your friend to switch?
No way, he's glued to Facebook, which is why on messenger..... he is sort of an addict there... pity..
As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.