Home
Posted By: plantsower RSS feed - 06/16/17 10:50 PM
Update: No free, simple RSS feed suggestions?

Wow, I can't stay logged in once I go out of the site here. Anyway....

I am looking for a simple, free, RSS feed for Safari that will go onto my address bar or dock and let me know how many feeds there are.

I was using Etrefeed, but it doesn't work on Sierra as it probably isn't going to be updated. I really miss it. No bells or whistles.

Any ideas? I've been looking at several and can't make up my mind.

Rita
Posted By: Ira L Re: RSS feed - 06/17/17 03:01 PM
Originally Posted By: plantsower
Wow, I can't stay logged in once I go out of the site here.

Remember to check the "Remember Me" box below your log in information. I believe you will need to log in every 30 days, and check the box again.
Posted By: plantsower Re: RSS feed - 06/17/17 03:28 PM
I do check it, but if I click out of the website and back in later, I have to sign in all over again. It's pretty frustrating.

Originally Posted By: Ira L
Originally Posted By: plantsower
Wow, I can't stay logged in once I go out of the site here.

Remember to check the "Remember Me" box below your log in information. I believe you will need to log in every 30 days, and check the box again.
Posted By: joemikeb Re: RSS feed - 06/17/17 03:52 PM
Check to see if you have an extension or utility that cleans out Cookies when some event occurs — it may be deleting the FineTunedMac cookie containing the logon information.
Posted By: plantsower Re: RSS feed - 06/17/17 04:20 PM
I only have OnyX and haven't used it yet. I checked and FTM is listed in my cookies. I had the same problem on my old MBP. I just couldn't stay signed in.

Originally Posted By: joemikeb
Check to see if you have an extension or utility that cleans out Cookies when some event occurs — it may be deleting the FineTunedMac cookie containing the logon information.
© FineTunedMac