Home
Posted By: jchuzi kudos to Epson - 02/05/19 08:29 PM
I had to replace an ink cartridge that had run out of ink. The new cartridge worked for a few days, and then the printer refused to print. I received an error message that the printer could not recognize the new cartridge. I reseated the cartridge, restarted the printer, restarted the computer, all to no avail. When I inserted the empty cartridge, the printer recognized it, leading me to believe that the new cartridge was defective.

I phoned Epson tech support and got to a real person very quickly. She agreed with my diagnosis and sent a replacement cartridge. Voila! All is well.

I am very impressed with Epson's support and will remain a loyal Epson customer.
Posted By: deniro Re: kudos to Epson - 02/06/19 03:21 AM
I use an Epson Workforce all in one. I dislike that when one color runs out, you can't print. So if yellow is empty, I can't print black text. Also, I have never solved the banding problem.
Posted By: jchuzi Re: kudos to Epson - 02/07/19 11:39 AM
When I phoned Epson, I originally spoke with someone in tech support. He then connected me to another person who specializes in my printer model. You might try the same approach.
© FineTunedMac